Membership can be paid online through the form below, or by downloading and printing the Membership Form and mailing a check. Your support helps pay for capital improvements in the neighborhood and expenses related to our organization efforts. We also publish and deliver bi-monthly newsletters and sponsor social events throughout the year. Many volunteers work hard with the City, RISD, Dallas Police, and various other organizations to better our community and keep our neighborhood nice.
The membership year runs from Jan-Dec. The membership drive begins in October of the year prior to the membership year. WHNA is a Neighborhood Association, not an HOA. You do not need to be a homeowner to be a member.
- Beautification and code compliance projects
- Capital improvements like the Lawler Road wall closure and fence project
- Security cameras, signs, and volunteer patrol projects
- Members directory, newsletter, Email alerts, and Website
- Picnic and dine-out events, among other social activities
- Pet Registration
- Civic involvement through WHNA board and committee members